How to put on the Y-style shirt stays
Updated: Apr 14
1. Loosen the length of the elastic before beginning the attachment steps
2. Fix the upper part clips where you feel it right on your shirt. We advocate fixing them not too far from the side seam to increase comfort as explained at the end of this article.
a. First, fix the front clip.
b. Gently slide your shirt in front of you , then fix the back clip.
3. On the side of your sock, fix the bottom clip.
4. Extra steps for a first-time usage:
a. Adjust the elastic to a comfortable length.
b. Straighten up and then sit down. You should feel a gentle tension and not much more. Both on your feet and on your upper body. It is more than enough. A more noticeable tension would be uncomfortable fast. And remember that having that perfectly sleek and straight shirt line is not ideal either. Too noticeable and it will appear unnatural and will raise few eyebrows around you.
c. If it doesn’t feel perfect yet, adjust everything again. Take your time, your first experience would feel even greater.
5. That’s it! Now go, walk bold and free you sexy beast!